Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bando and Claire-o

Jordan is such a great dad! He is so good with Claire. It is so obvious that he loves her so much! When he comes home from work, he says hello to Claire, and she watches him and follows his voice. - It's obvious that she loves him, too!!! He is also a great help with Claire, and I am sooooo thankful for that! A few weeks ago, the three of us were out, and someone (whom we know) basically asked me if it worried me when Jordan took care of Claire. I said no way!!! I think he was making this person nervous as he put Claire into her car seat, but I wasn't nervous at all. I know Jordan knows what he's doing!!! And I'm so glad that he helps and wants to help take care of Claire - or, as he calls her sometimes, Claire-o.

For the past few days, though, when Jordan gets home from work, Claire has been very fussy. (She's so tired in the evenings). He still helps to take care of her, but it's definitely not as fun as when she's in a good mood.

Another note about Bando: He had another birthday celebration when his mom got home from Miami. He got 2 OR caps from Stephen and Mel, and I really think this was his favorite present! It made going to CRNA school, (and needing OR caps), so real to him. Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Someone who was worried about whether or not Bando would be good at taking care of Claire obviously doesn't know him very well.

Also, I'm so glad he likes the caps!

Tasha said...

I've known women who said it made them nervous to leave their kids with their husbands. I've never had any problem with it! Brian is great with them and, yeah, he does things differently than I do sometimes, but they're fed, clothed, bathed - I'm cool with it! :D