Sunday, May 16, 2010

Smile!

This past week, Claire began to smile at us. I remember telling Jordan when he got home from work one day that Claire kind of smiled. And within the next few days she did it enough more times that I really believed it!

This afternoon Jordan took these pictures of Claire with Grandpa, and she started smiling! So he captured some smiles for us!

Look at those hands by her face! I love it when she does that!
Here, she's not so sure...
But here, she's all smiles!
So cute!

3 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

She looks SO different!! I love her little smile!!! I can't stinking wait until Friday...

Tasha said...

She is such a pretty little girl, Julia!

Mel said...

Crazy! I just put a post up about how Ryan started smiling, too. Sadly, I don't have pictures, yet. I'm sure I will soon enough!

SO cute!!!