Sunday, May 30, 2010

Claire's Blessing Day

Today was a special day for our family because Claire was blessed at church today. Claire was so good, too. She didn't cry at all; in fact, she was actually smiling.

It was so wonderful to have so many of our family members here for it, too. I know that many of them sacrificed to come, and we are so appreciative of that. Here's the whole Hervey Clan. It was nice to see all of my siblings, their families, my parents, and my grandmother.


Four Generations!
And here's the Cooper Clan. We know that those not pictured wanted to be here, and we appreciate that, too.

Brothers



Thanks, everyone, for making this a special day for us.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you or talk to you today, personally, but I just wanted to say that Claire was so cute in her dress, and Jordan gave her a nice blessing. What a special day for you and your family! Congratulations! I was smiling, thinking about you today.

Mel said...

I'm so glad it was a special day. I wish we all could have been there.

Rebecca Cooper said...

I wish I could of been there toO! I'm glad Claire was a perfect angel...no surprise there, she is wonderful!

Mandi said...

We wish we could have been there too! Currently we are in Paris though, for a training for Arnold and a bit of touristing. We miss you tons and can't wait to meet that little gal of yours!

Liz Marshall said...

Jon and I are both sorry we missed it! I am glad you had a wonderful day with lots of family!