Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Jordan!

All week, Jordan has been planning to play golf this morning. But last night he said, "I think I'm too tired to play golf tomorrow. I just want to sleep in." (And just moments after that, he entered his DEEP sleep mode!) But this morning he stirred after I fed Claire, and he decided to get up and go play. And guess what present awaited him at the course?!! He shot his BEST EVER round of golf! He shot a 79! He said that's the first time he's ever shot in the 70's. Way to go, Bandeaux!!!

Then we went to Brother's Pizza for lunch. He thoroughly enjoyed his pizza, (and I enjoyed my pasta!)

Jordan and his dad worked together to plant some herbs we bought. Jordan has wanted to plant herbs for quite some time now, so I'm glad he accomplished that today.

Later on, it was time to open presents. Jordan was excited that Claire got him something!

And the present was... Dad's first picture of his little girl! (Thanks for the frame from Christmas time, Jon!)

More presents... Can you guess who's excited?

Then we went to Pappadeaux for dinner.

This is how Claire spent her dad's birthday dinner! (Good girl, Claire!)

And then it was dessert time when we got back home.

I hope you've had a GREAT birthday, Bando. I love you very much! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Rebecca Cooper said...

What great way to spend a birthday!! ...maybe it is the horticulturist in me, but I think planting anything is a good way to spend a birthday!