Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two Months Old

Claire is two months old today! I can't believe she's been with us for two whole months now! But I'm so, so glad that she is here and that she has been here for two full months. She is such a joy in our lives! I love spending time with her and taking care of her, and I love the funny things she does!

She still loves her tongue and loves to stick it out!

She is also smiling a lot these days. That is sooooo fun!!!



And one more thing she has started doing more just today is sucking on her hands.

To celebrate her two months of life, we walked down the row of fruit trees with Granddad, and we talked about ripe fruit and unripe fruit. Then I got to eat some, but Claire didn't get any because she's still on a liquid diet! :-)

1 comment:

Mel said...

She'll just have to wait for her fruit to go through the mommy juicer!