Friday, August 13, 2010

Date Night!

Jordan's parents offered to give us one last night out before we head to Baton Rouge. We gladly took them up on that offer!!! It was fun to get dressed up and go out.


This happens to be Houston's Restaurant week, (which happens to be 3 weeks - don't ask me about that one!!) During Houston's Restaurant week, many of the super nice restaurants have a 3 course meal for $35, which is much cheaper than normal. So we went to Brenner's on the Bayou and took advantage of this deal.


This is the view from the restaurant. It was very nice!

Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa, for watching Claire so we could go out. We had a good time!

2 comments:

crystal said...

Love the shoes! Though I cannot pull off heels that tall!

JP and Katie said...

Haha, I was just going to write that I loved the shoes too Julia!! I've not seen you wear heels like that before! I love it!