Saturday, August 28, 2010

On a Roll, but Not Going Solo!

Last night I put Claire down on her back in her room while Jordan and I hung up this mirror in the kitchen. The strawberry picture is what I hung over the sink. I'm excited about that!


When I walked by Claire's room, I found her on her tummy! I was so surprised! I rolled her onto her back, and I went to tell Jordan what she had just done. When I went to her room again, she was on her tummy again! Then I rolled her to her back and went to get my camera. When I came back, I found her like this!

Later I went to get my phone so I could record the action, and I found her like this!


Here's Claire, on a roll!




This afternoon I put Claire in this play area, and each time I checked on her she had almost rolled over, but then she would go onto her back again. The last time I checked on her, she actually had rolled over. I guess she didn't want me to see her do it!

Claire has only rolled over from her tummy to her back twice. A few days ago I mentioned that Claire's curiosity would help her roll over from her back to her tummy. She already seems like an expert at that! She rolled over 6 or 7 times last night, and she has rolled over many times today, too!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Way to go, Claire!

emmybalch said...

I love that video! It is like she kicks her legs to wind up for the big roll!

Laura Elizabeth said...

How awesome!!! So sweet! I love the pictures of her on her stomach!