Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bando!!

Today is Jordan's birthday, and I've had fun trying to make this day special for him. He's in the middle of finals, but he decided to make it a study-free day! I'm pretty sure he enjoyed himself!

This morning we had orange rolls, bacon, and orange juice for breakfast, and then we headed to church. Jordan watched golf after church, and he helped me make him his birthday dinner. (When I asked him last week what he wanted for his birthday dinner, he said, "Hmm, what can you make?" He decided on homemade pizza, and we worked together on it. He's such a chef, though - he wanted to be in the kitchen!)


Claire and Dad waiting for the pizza to cook!

While we were still making the pizzas, Claire read a good book in her high chair. (And she was out of arm's reach of the oven - since we were opening it so often!)

Time to eat! Look at that pizza! It was delicious! Jordan has definitely mastered the art of cooking pizza; this was the best that it's ever been!

After dinner, it was present time!

Claire watched Jordan open some presents, but she seemed to be very happy just carrying around my purse.

Laura and Matt got him a gift card to Oscar's! Awesome!!! - More yummy pizza is coming soon!

Can you tell he's excited? That's Bleu de Chanel from Lou! Thanks!

A week or two ago, Jordan told me he wanted balloons and party hats on his birthday. I almost forgot, but thankfully I remembered yesterday while I was at the store. And I was so excited to find some awesome hats!!! (But I'm sure you'll have a hard time seeing them...)

(I think it's somewhat sad when the only picture of me on this post is when I'm wearing this hat, but oh well!) :-)

Here, Jordan is showing that he's STILL in his 20's! (He's not holding up a peace sign!)

I made Jordan a German Chocolate Cake. It's his favorite.

But I don't eat German Chocolate Cake because of the nuts and coconut, so I had some Girl Scout cookies! Yum!

I've had a fun day reminding Jordan that it's his birthday. I'm glad, for his sake, that he took a break from studying. Claire did her best to show him her love and good wishes. I hope you've had a great birthday, Bando! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jordan. Glad it was a good one.

Brother in Law in Coeur D'Alene.