Friday, May 6, 2011

Nap Time Fun for Claire

Lately, Claire sometimes doesn't go to sleep during her second nap time of the day. (That is SUPER sad to me, especially because she is so tired and fussy if she doesn't take two naps). But at the same time, I don't mind if she just happily plays in her crib. I'm actually quite happy that she is happy in her crib. (Thankfully, Claire HAS taken two naps a day every day this week. I'm doing my part to help that happen!)

But one day last week, Claire didn't go to sleep during her afternoon nap. She must have been having too much fun!

You see, this is what was in her crib when I put her down for her nap.

But during "nap time," this is what Claire pulled into her crib from their neighboring homes!

(Since then, I have moved the containers away from her crib, so she can't reach them anymore).


I guess Claire was having too much fun to go to sleep!!

No comments: