Sunday, May 22, 2011

Milkshakes & Popcorn!

I wanted to make some homemade milkshakes while I was in Dallas. Well, more accurately, I wanted to have (eat, consume, enjoy...) a homemade milkshake. So I developed a plan. Let's have milkshakes and popcorn Sunday night!


I made the first milkshake, but it was obvious that I would benefit from some help making them. (And everyone else would probably enjoy them more - and they would be made more quickly - if someone helped me make them!) So Jordan jumped in and helped. Well, it was more like he jumped in, and I became the helper. But I'm okay with that. And so is he. That's why we make such a great team!

We made chocolate milkshakes, mint chocolate chip milkshakes, a vanilla milkshake, and then lots of chocolate-peanut butter milkshakes. They were great! And Peter made the popcorn. I'm glad our milkshakes and popcorn night was successful! Maybe I'll have to practice making milkshakes at home so I can be ready the next time we do this!

No comments: