Saturday, June 25, 2011

6 Years!

Happy Anniversary to us! Jordan and I have been married for 6 wonderful years! I love being married to Jordan! I love how he makes me laugh and takes care of me and plays with Claire, (to name just a few things!)

Tonight we celebrated by going out to eat at Maximo's Italian Grill in New Orleans. - And Claire stayed home with a babysitter! Yay! It was wonderful to get a night out! But I couldn't imagine our lives without Claire at this point.

(Those spots on Jordan's shirt appeared only for the picture; maybe they are just shadows because of the lights in the living room. But they were not actual spots on Jordan's shirt!)

I like the traditional/modern anniversary gifts by year. The traditional gift for year 6 is candy, so I ordered these M&M's for us to enjoy. (And I'm having fun eating them!)

I love you, Jordan! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Skonkdogg