Monday, June 13, 2011

Bubble Bath

Jordan gave Claire a bubble bath tonight. I know Claire had fun, and I am happy for a little reprieve from getting Claire ready for bed. A night off now and then is always good, right?! (Jordan does this more than just "now and then," and I love it every time!)


She splashed for me.

In other bathroom news, Claire and I played a game today while I was folding laundry in my bedroom. She was in the bathroom, and she closed the door. I talked to her through the door, heard her laugh with delight, and then opened the door. She then closed the door, and we did this entire series over and over again! It was all fun and games. But then one time I tried to turn the bathroom doorknob, and the door was locked. Claire had managed to lock the door from the inside! Oops! I will admit that my first thought was, "There's no hole in the doorknob to pick the lock from the outside! We're going to have to bust down the door to get her out of there!" But then I saw the screws on the doorknob, and I knew we could just remove it. So Jordan took it off, and we talked to Claire through the door while he worked on that. She thought we were still playing the game. With the doorknob removed, we got Claire out of the bathroom, and the game was over for the time being!

No comments: