Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Jordan! Claire loves you so, so much! Just look at her smiles in these pictures!

The card that Claire got for Jordan said, "What's a Dad?" "He's a grown-up who never forgot how to play!" That is so, so true of Jordan! - And Claire LOVES it!

To show her love for Dad, Claire puckered up to give him a big kiss!


We've been singing this song about dads this week, and today Claire started adding her own touch - and showing her own comprehension - at the end!




We made homemade pizza for dinner tonight, and both Claire and Jordan loved it. (I did, too, but mine didn't have pizza sauce on it). It was very good!

(See the card on the table? Claire loves the dog on it!)

Happy Father's Day, Love. You're the best! Also, Happy Father's Day to my dad. I'm so glad you're my dad. You can always teach me something and also bring a smile to my face!

1 comment:

Amber in Deutschland said...

That video is so priceless! Kisses and 'bye-bye'. :) :) :)