Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

With Jordan's crazy work schedule, we didn't get to celebrate Father's Day very long today. But we made sure to do it! Jordan was nice enough to let us wake him up so he could open presents and so Claire could see him today. When we left for church, he went straight back to bed and slept all the way until he had to go to work again. {But tomorrow morning begins a week off!}

Jordan asked for a new tie; I don't think I've ever bought him a tie until this week!

Here's a card we made for Jordan.  And Claire was super excited about the presents!

Claire with her wonderful daddy! Thanks, Jordan, for being such a great dad to Claire. I know she adores you! Just today she told me she was going swimming and running for exercise. - She wants to be just like you!

I let Claire choose which picture to put on this card, so of course she chose the mustache picture!

Here's just one example of how I know Claire is her father's daughter. She would MUCH rather have sausage or bacon for breakfast than any kind of muffin, cinnamon roll, bagel, or any other wonderful carbohydrate-type breakfast food. That's just like Jordan. He could care less about all those carbs I love to eat!

And to my dad and Jordan's dad, thank you and Happy Father's Day! We love you!

No comments: