Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tubing Time!

During our first full day at Lake Greeson, we rented a ski boat with a tube and took turns going for spins in the boat and going for rides on the tube.

The boys went down in the morning to get the boat.

And then the turns began!



















Jordan turned himself around to hold on with his feet while he was out there.

I had two turns on the boat, but I only went tubing the first time. It was fun! (I'm just weird when it comes to getting wet again after I get dry. I know that's weird, and I'm okay with that!) We didn't have a camera with us during my first trip out, so there's no proof that I went. But you can trust me. - I did! :-) And here I am during my second trip out.

I think it's safe to say we all had a great time tubing and flying around that lake in the ski boat!

No comments: