Friday, September 2, 2011

New England Aquarium

One morning, we went to the New England Aquarium. We didn't have high expectations for it because of some somewhat negative reports from some friends who had already gone, and because the last aquarium we went to was the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, which was AMAZING!!!! But Jordan and I were both pleasantly surprised that the New England Aquarium was alright. I think it helped that we didn't have high expectations for it going into it, but it was better than I thought it might be.

They had a large area for penguins - lots and lots of penguins!

Jordan with some fish

I posed with the turtles, since Claire can say "turtle."

Don't mind the people in the reflection. - Just look at that massive turtle!!!

The seal area



A crab

A starfish (Again, I took this picture because I was thinking of and missing Claire. - She can recognize stars!)

Jordan with a lobster that he'd rather eat than look at
A blue lobster! I hear these are rare. (I had never heard of them before).

An eel

A shark!

My, what big teeth you have!


No comments: