Thursday, September 29, 2011

Their Own Thing

Back in August, when we were in Houston, I started taking some pictures of Claire in this cowboy hat. (I know I've already posted this first one, but I love it so much that I'm posting it again!)


So here we have Cowgirl Claire.

Oh wait, where is she?

There she is!

This picture makes me think of a sombrero instead of a cowboy hat!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Ryan was the perfect poser. Every time I looked at him, he just flashed a big grin! I couldn't help but take pictures of him! (I had to work way harder than that to get Claire to smile!) What a good boy, Ryan!!!



It didn't take long for Kyle to realize that someone was wanting some pictures of cute little kids. He voluntarily got himself dressed and ready for some pictures. First - the boots!

He posed for me (thanks, Kyle!) and then decided he wasn't fully dressed for these pictures.

He got his hat back from Cowgirl Claire, and he donned the tickle glove!!! (Cue laughter here!) After checking how this picture turned out,

he decided to change his stance.

So there you have it - cousins each doing their own thing - some putting clothes/accessories on, some happily smiling (quite easily!) without clothes. To each his own.

No comments: