Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Fun

For Halloween, our playgroup had a super fun potluck lunch and play time. We had fun Halloween food - like Halloweenie pockets, banana ghosts, mummy wraps, mummy drinks, pumpkin cookies, orange-caramel popcorn balls, and much more! And the kids got to wear their costumes, of course! Claire had a blast in this little car.






Then, for the evening, we had dinner with some friends and went trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. Oh, and maybe I should mention that Claire is a little Korean girl, (since she's wearing the Korean dress we got her in San Francisco). I was going to spray her hair black, but I got afraid because the black hair spray said it might be permanent on children under 7 and on people with very fine, very light-colored hair. Since Claire fits in both of those categories, I decided not to risk it!

Claire and Jackson - I'm glad we could go trick-or-treating together!

At first, Claire was running ahead of us and was full of energy. After a while, though, she asked me to hold her pumpkin "because it's too heavy."

There's a see-saw in this yard with two skeletons going up and down; when Claire saw it, she said she wanted a turn. Love it!

We also got to see our former neighbors who moved into this neighborhood earlier this year. I loved seeing them again!

Happy Halloween! I'm glad we had such a fun time with so many friends today!

No comments: