Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful for: A Job!!!

I am thankful that Jordan got a job!!!! He graduates in December, and then we will move to College Station, TEXAS, where Jordan will work as a CRNA! We couldn't be happier. He had interviews in Carlsbad, New Mexico; Minot, North Dakota; Houston, and College Station. This job seems like the perfect fit for Jordan, his personality, his desires regarding practicing anesthesia - and best of all - we get to move back to TEXAS! I feel so humble and so blessed that he got this job. Hooray! The night he found out, I just kept yelling, "Woo hoo!!!!!" We are both so excited and so thankful! We celebrated by going out to dinner at BJ's. And we had a great conversation about all the things Jordan is excited about for this new job and for moving to Texas. He covered it from many perspectives, and I was impressed that this topic kept us talking all throughout dinner. It just shows me, once again, that we feel so humble, blessed, and thankful for this wonderful new opportunity.



3 comments:

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

Well this is bitter sweet! I know you guys are thrilled and I am so happy for your family, but selfishly, I don't want you to go! You have been such a vital role to our ward for the past couple of years and you will truly be missed Julia...at least I'll have the blog to keep up with your family:)

-Robin

Mel said...

YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

YES a new JOB in TX. Life is good
skonkdogg