Thursday, November 1, 2012

Iron Chef Baton Rouge - Pumpkin

Last week we had another Iron Chef. I always look forward to these gatherings because I love eating great food, and I love being with great friends! I forgot to take pictures until it was basically over, but I'll share what I have.

The ingredient was pumpkin. We had a wide variety of dishes:
Chef Amy - pumpkin pizza

Chef Lindsay - sausage and pumpkin pasta (my personal favorite, and Claire's, too!)

Chef Kinsey - pumpkin steamer

Chef Amy - pumpkin seeds
Chef Jane - pumpkin rolls
Chef Sarah - chocolate chip pumpkin bread
Chef Helen - pumpkin soup
Chef Julia - pumpkin poppers

We had a great time, and Iron Chef Kinsey won with her steaming pumpkin drink! Way to go!

Amy and Sarah

When Claire saw me taking pictures of others, she requested that I take a picture of her, too. Silly girl! 
Pumpkin!

No comments: