Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful for: Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ

I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and for my Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful that they know me; they know my name, they know my desires, and they know my needs - even before I do. I am thankful that I can pray to my Father in Heaven and He hears me. I am thankful for the blessings He pours out upon me. I am thankful for the plan of happiness - that we are here on the earth at this time and that a way has been prepared for us to return to live with Him after this life. I am thankful that He was willing to send His son Jesus Christ to earth to live a perfect life, to teach all who will listen, to suffer for my sins, to be crucified on my behalf, and to be resurrected and live again. I am thankful that Christ was willing to do all of that for each of us. I am thankful for the testimony that I have that I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me - and they love each of us. I am thankful for the trying times in my life when I have had to rely more heavily upon them so that I was able to gain a deeper testimony of these truths. And I am thankful for the Spirit I feel, which I have felt today, that assures me that Heavenly Father is aware of me, He loves me, and He cares for me. That brings such peace to my life.

No comments: