Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today has been an awesome birthday! It all started with donuts this morning. Claire's had chocolate and sprinkles! (And mine did, too!)

Claire and I went to the store, went to the park with friends, went out to lunch with Kelly, and then came back home. I put up some Christmas decorations, which is WAY fun for me! Jordan fixed some things on our computer so I could listen to Christmas music. And he worked hard on making an AMAZING dinner.

Homemade pasta with a homemade alfredo sauce and grilled chicken

salad (and bread, too)

We are ready to eat!



That pasta was incredible. And Claire might have eaten as much of it as I did!

Funny story here. Claire and Jordan wrapped some gifts for me tonight. When it was time for me to open my presents, Claire handed me one and said, "The books are in here." It wasn't books; it was a gift card to a salon. (Awesome!) When Claire realized that present wasn't books, she said, "Oh, the books are in here" and pointed to the other gift. At that point, I finally realized that I was getting some books! Jordan tried to explain what a surprise means; I'm not sure that the explanation stuck. But that's okay! I love these books, and I'm happy to own them now!

Next, it was time for chocolate souffles! Delicious! 

 My two favorite people!

Birthday love

I feel incredibly blessed and loved today! - And pampered, too! Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Liz Marshall said...

Happy Birthday!

Mel said...

Happy birthday! It looks like you had a great day. {P.S. I tagged you on my blog.}

Tasha said...

Harry Potter! Yea! Funny but just about an hour ago I was thinking it's about time for me to start reading those again... :)