Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful for: Playgroup

I am thankful for the playgroup I'm a part of. To some, (who probably don't stay at home with their kids), that might sound silly. But I have needed the playgroup so much this year. While Jordan was gone 4 days a week, I looked forward to playgroup as a chance to get out of the house, let Claire have fun, and have some adult conversation. (Thank goodness!) Even with Jordan working in Baton Rouge now, I still look forward to playgroup because the other moms are my friends, and the other kids are Claire's friends. I consider it very healthy for me to be a part of the playgroup. We moms have such a good time together. I feel blessed to be friends with those wonderful, inspiring ladies. And I love the variety of activities that we get to do - from costume-party-potlucks to gymnastics, and from playtime at the park to visiting the pumpkin patch. I love it. And to those who plan and come and help make it so open, inviting, and successful -- thank you.

Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch. It was awesome, and I was surprised at how much there was to do there!















Claire said she wanted to ride the motorcycle. Thankfully, it was just a tire-horse zip-line! 


No comments: