Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful for: Family Gatherings

I love getting together with family members! Yesterday we went to my uncle's place in Centerville, Texas, for the annual gathering with good food, good fun, and great family. I'm thankful we were able to go.

Jordan was able to meet Belton.

Claire had fun playing with Uncle Matt - of course!

We took a walk. 



Claire liked exploring and finding things to play with outside. 

Jordan was scouting (and planning a hunting trip!)
 

Claire helped Aunt Joyce hold Belton.

And we sang some songs with the piano. Here we have Aunt Sylvia and Uncle Jack. 

Aunt Joyce and Krish

Jo

Mom and Uncle Don

Dad with Jordan

And the Tovar family! 

Dad, Peter, Don, and I were able to play a couple of games of 42, also. Love it! 

I truly am thankful for the opportunities we have to get together with family - immediate and extended. I'm thankful for the sacrifices that people were willing to make in order to come.

No comments: