Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful for: Jordan

I'm married to a fantastic man, and I'm so incredibly thankful for him!!!

Just today - I'm thankful that he got up with Claire in the morning, and he let me sleep in. I'm thankful that he took care of some things around the house. I'm thankful that he planned for and made dinner. I'm thankful that he gave Claire a bath and put her to bed. (I feel like I got the royal treatment today!) I'm thankful that he made me laugh. I'm thankful that he made me smile. I'm thankful that he brightens my day. I'm thankful that he was concerned today about helping others. I'm thankful that he played with Claire and made her laugh. I'm thankful that he finds ways to allow Claire to help him. I'm thankful that he brightens my day every day! Those are just SOME of the reasons I'm thankful for Jordan. He's a catch! :-)

Just a side note - Jordan stopped by the store to pick up some things for dinner, and he decided to buy something for himself for lunch, too. He prepped these shrimp and then made himself a great lunch. When I was in high school, I remember telling my mom that I would marry a man who cooked. She cautioned me and said not every man cooks. But I'm thankful that my man does!

No comments: