Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for: Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day full of family, great food, and fun times.

The cousins got to play together.

The kids built a little "fire" outside. 



Stephen did a whole lot of work for the turkey. 


Oh, wait! Where's Stephen??

Hey thanks, Stephen. - The turkey was delicious!

Skin for Rebecca!

Uncle Chris and Claire

Timee Lou and Grandma Polly - who has great taste? They do!


Our Thanksgiving Feast


Great Grandma with four of her great grandkids


Our little family

And dessert! Yum!

After I got Claire to bed, I went over to Aunt Debbie's house and caught my parents and grandmother just before they left. They were kind enough to stay and talk for a while. I'm glad I got to see them, Debbie, and Jack. Families are the best!

Today I felt truly thankful for all of our blessings. We are in a great place right now. Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments: