Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I still have so much to be thankful for. I've barely touched the surface in my Thankful For blog posts. This morning, Claire slept in until 9:30, so I slept in until 9:00!!! Wow! That hasn't happened in a LONG time! Then, we cooked, we ate, we played 42, which is always fun to play!!!

I'm so blessed to have such a loving, wonderful family, to have an abundance of food to eat, and to be able to have fun with the fam! - I didn't take very many pictures today, but here is one of Matt and Laura.


I'm thankful that Jordan wants Claire and me to be able to spend time with our family, even if he is not able to because of school. Jordan was called into work this morning, but that meant that he was able to enjoy Thanksgiving with his friend's family later in the day. I'm thankful that they invited him over today. And I'm thankful that some other friends invited him over for their early celebration of Thanksgiving yesterday.

I'm also especially thankful for this sweet girl! It has been so fun seeing her playing with so many family members. I'm still holding out hope for Uncle Peter; I'm sure Claire will warm up to him at some point!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: