Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful for: Laughter

I love to laugh Ha Ha Ha Ha
Loud and long and clear
I love to laugh
Ho Ho Ho Ho
It’s getting worse every year
The more I laugh
Ha Ha Ha Ha
The more I fill with glee
And the more with glee
He He He He
The more I’m a merrier me!

I really do love to laugh, and I love to hear people laughing! It makes the world a happier place. Laughter can make each of our own little worlds a happier place.

Yesterday afternoon, I walked out of the mall and heard two guys laughing, and they were clear across the parking lot. I smiled and thought, "That's so nice to hear people laughing!"

Let's remember to laugh. Maybe instead of getting mad, just laugh it off. Maybe instead of crying, see if you can laugh. Maybe instead of losing your patience, try to laugh. Hopefully it will brighten your day, and maybe it will brighten another person's day, too.

And in case you need something to laugh at today, look at these pictures! What a funny, Halloween-bucket-turned-hat wearing, magazine-reading little girl!




No comments: