Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful for: Birthdays!

Today is my birthday! So yes, I'm thankful for birthdays! (Even though today's birthday makes me no longer in my 20's, I'm still thankful for it!)

I had a celebration last weekend in Dallas, but I'll get to that later. Here are some pictures from today. We went to On the Border tonight for dinner. Yum! Then I got to open presents when we got home!




Claire loved all of "her" new stuff! -- And so do I!

Jordan made a heavenly homemade cheesecake with a blueberry lemon sauce. Wow! It was delicious!

I'm thankful to be alive on the earth! I'm thankful for each day that I have. I'm thankful that I've made it to another birthday. I'm thankful for the kind messages from many, many people to help make this day great for me. I'm thankful for Jordan for helping me have a great day, too!

3 comments:

Lghervey said...

Happy Birthday again, dear Julia!

Jane Huddleston said...

You had told me that we were taking pictures on your birthday and I completely forgot! I am so sorry! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA! I'm so glad y'all are in our ward! Thanks for being so reliable and constant as a friend.

Mel said...

It looks like you had a great day! That cheesecake looks delicious!