Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful for: Imagination!

I am thankful for imagination because it makes life more exciting! Without imagination, Claire wouldn't ride this horse around our house. And the great thing is that she rides more than just her horse! She'll put anything between her legs, (a big car, a pool noodle, even a receipt while in the car), and say "giddy-up!"


She also does Ride-a-Little-Horsie with her own dolls, and sometimes she wants Jordan or me to play that game with her dolls.

I'm thankful to see Claire's imagination taking shape. I'm thankful for other people's imaginations because they have developed new and improved products and ways of doing things that I know I take for granted on a daily basis. (I'm thinking of the dishwasher, digital cameras, and duct tape, to name just a few!)

No comments: