Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful for: Jordan

I am soooooo thankful for Jordan, my wonderful husband!

I am thankful that he works hard every day to achieve his goal of becoming a CRNA. I am thankful that he loves me and takes such good care of me. I am thankful that he is such a fantastic dad to Claire.

I am thankful that he holds and honors the priesthood and uses it to bless us. I am thankful that he makes me smile. I am thankful that he makes me laugh. I am thankful that he knows how to and loves to cook! I am thankful that he helps me become a better person. I am thankful that he lets me do what I want to do. I am thankful for the sacrifices he has made on the behalf of Claire, me, and others. I am thankful for his love of life, his energy, his motivation, and his determination. I am thankful that we've been married {Married!!} for more than six years! I am thankful for his love for me. I am thankful that he makes me happy.

No comments: