Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random Florence

These are some random sights that Laura and I saw around Florence. I don't know much about them. I can't even tell you where most of them are. But I enjoyed seeing them!

I loved the beautiful arches and flowers!



I liked this building because of the many different colors of stone!



I don't remember if Laura and I were walking by this restaurant or if we were waiting in line across the street, but I LOVED hearing this accordion player play! It was awesome!!! - And then he went around to each table and asked for money.

I think this guy was near the Accademia, which is where David is housed. He was just drawing with chalk on the sidewalk! (-Somehow my chalk-art never turns out this good!)

A big arch in a square

A neat-looking building

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

We were walking by the resturant. :)

I'm loving the pictures!!