Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Science Museum

Laura and I walked through the Science Museum in a somewhat perfunctory manner. We didn't know exactly what we were seeing. - Even with the explanations in English, we didn't always understand what the different scientific instruments were used for. We said that we needed Dad there to help us appreciate it!

I think that this explanation:
goes with this picture:

Laura and I could see ourselves in the reflection of this instrument!

A neat thing about this museum was that they had some hands-on things we could try ourselves. There were not usually instructions for them, but it was fun to try to figure them out!



An old map that was very interesting, (not to mention wrong, but they were just working with what they had!)

I think that this explanation:
goes with this picture:


I had fun trying to see through the big wooden telescope, but I couldn't quite reach it!

When we left the Science Museum, we went back to the hotel, got our luggage, and went to the train station for our next stop: Venice!!

No comments: