Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Walk

Sunday afternoon we went on a walk, and it was lovely! I saw this cherry tree, and I decided that I want a cherry tree! How cool would that be?!!! (But my dad told me that cherry trees won't grow in Houston or in Dallas. He said I could try somewhere in Arkansas. I don't know about that!)




I need these next pictures in a flip book so they can be viewed quickly from one to the next!






The weather was great when I was in Germany!! It was a beautiful day!



The fam!


I think it's awesome that this view is just minutes away from Mandi and Arnold's house. It really is simply gorgeous. My attempt at describing it - and even the pictures - don't give it justice. So I guess you all need to go visit Mandi and Arnold!!! (I hope you don't mind, you two!)

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'm LOVING all your pictures and details of your trip!

Arnold LvE said...

we don't mind. If you like them, they must be good'uns, and they are welcome chez nous!